Thursday, April 21, 2011

I keep on fallin'...

I keep on fallin', in & out, of love.... with this diet :(  In other words, sometimes you fall off that bike a time or two when you're learning to ride? Well, I've officially *crashed* and burned.

Long story short, as you may know I've recently started on the 'points plus' diet, and was actually finding real success! After only 2 short weeks, I'd already lost five plus pounds, was starting to feel a lot better, my 'tight' britches were fitting so much better - you  know all the great things that come along!

Weeelllll.... for some reason, I hit that same old wall I always do.  Emotional eating/pure hunger/constant thinking about why I can't have five blizzards from DQ... you get the picture.  So on Monday, about 3-4 days ago, I decided I wasn't on a diet anymore, and I've eaten pretty much everything in sight for the past few days.  I'm beyond sure I've put back on every single ounce, plus some.

I have no idea why I do this, but it happens every single time I try to start 'diet and excercise' life again! Nothing to do now but dust myself off & start all over, I know. I am going to start over again tomorrow.  Risky decision with Easter coming on Sunday, and all the yummy treats that come along with it.  Hopefully THIS time I can do better!

No comments: